Locations needed for Maaco paint and body shop centres
Maaco is looking for buildings and build-to-suit sites to expand our business. With over 500 paint and body shop centres already established, Maaco is North America's premier automotive franchise.
A potential Maaco body shop site must be zoned for automotive painting and auto body repair, and we prefer long-term leases (15 years). We will consider building and land purchases, multi-tenant buildings and existing body shop facilities, but we are not interested in ground leases.
- Existing freestanding building
- Building size: Approximately 2400-3050 sq. meters (min. 30 meters run)
- Lot size: 3/4 to one acre*
- Zoning: Industrial*
- Parking: 35 cars (desired)*
- Ceiling height: 4 meters under beam
- Electrical: 3-phase, 400-amp service
* Applies to build-to-suit sites
If you have an available location that meets the following criteria, please submit details using the Location Information form below.
Major target areas
We will consider other metro sites as well.
- Vancouver, BC
- Metro Toronto, ON
- Moncton, NB
- Thunder Bay, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC