Maaco, the leader in the $43 billion automotive paint and collision industry, offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to all of its franchise owners. With over 40 years of automotive experience, Maaco welcomes franchisees into a family with a tradition for automotive excellence. Our average certified centres see sales volumes over $1.2 million*, pulling a net income over $190,000*! Join the Maaco family today and align yourself with a successful business that continues to see year-over-year growth and has dedicated itself to being #1 in its industry.
As a part of our family, you'll benefit from:
- $192,240 Average Certified Center Income*
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- 45 year old Proven Business Model
- No National Competition
- Largest Bodyshop = Strong Brand Recognition *Please see item 19 of the Maaco FDD
As the leader in the $43 billion automotive paint and collision industry, Maaco has virtually no nationally branded competition. We dominate the industry with more than 45% market share in automotive cosmetic paint. Furthermore, Maaco's advancement in the cosmetic collision sector ("cosmolision") provides dealers with fantastic opportunity for continued growth.
If a proven business model, family-oriented business, with Monday – Friday operating hours and an exceptional earning potential excite you, we encourage you to take a deeper look into Maaco Franchising. Maaco is a retail-oriented, auto service franchise with successful owners from all walks of life. No Automotive Experience is Needed, to become a Maaco franchisee.
Request more information(888) 269-8213
Maaco is the franchise for you! Fill out the below form to download a comprehensive kit and a member of our franchise team will contact you with more details.
Steps to Ownership
Liquidity: 140K (non-borrowed)
Net Worth: $300K+
Credit Score: 700+
- Stage 1 – Introductory Call (Qualifications, Application, Review Maaco Concept)
- Stage 2 – First Presentation (Unit Economics, Brand Overview, Provide FDD)
- Stage 3 – Second Presentation (Real Estate, Marketing, Operations and Systems)
- Stage 4 – FDD Review
- Stage 5 – Validation and Discovery Day (Executive Call, Franchisees)
- Stage 6 – Franchise Agreement Awarded – Welcome to the Family!
Site Secure & Opening Support
- Introduction to team members
- Real Estate team to help with secure site
- Assistance with financing
- Project management from awarded license to opening
On-Going Operations Support
Dedicated regional operations director to provide continuous training and support.
What our franchisees are saying
Since becoming a Maaco franchisee I realized the sky is the limit, you’re in control of your own destiny and what you put in your business is what you get out, and to me that's invaluable! My lifestyle has improved drastically and the best part is I get to see my family at the end of the day to share it with.
Before I converted to a Maaco, I ran a successful independent body shop. The last five years were extremely tough. I began a new journey in my life the day I signed my Maaco franchise agreement. Maaco made me feel welcomed, important and comfortable. Maaco wants you to succeed and is with you every step of the way. My helpless feeling is now gone and revenue is exploding.
We wanted to be partnered with a franchise with a proven system that took a straight forward and honest approach to how they did business. We found all of that with Maaco. One thing we didn't anticipate was how exciting it would be interacting on a regular basis with a great support staff. It has truly been a great experience for us. Maaco has always been there for us.
Training & Support
At Maaco we provide continued training and support to help ensure the success of our franchise owners. After you purchase your Maaco licence, you’ll receive three weeks of hands-on training in Charlotte, NC to enhance your skills in the areas of sales, management, production and customer service procedures.
Upon opening, your location specific regional trainer will support you through three weeks of on-site training. We have teams in place to assist you in all aspects of your Maaco process, from the day you sign your licence through your experience as a Maaco franchisee. From real estate, finance and project management to training, operations and business support, our teams are committed to your success.
We take pride in having well trained, knowledgeable franchisees and offer continued training and development oversight. Maaco franchisees have access to over 2,000 hours of online training and benefit from a Maaco franchise system that helps manage KPIs, inventory and payroll.Learn More
A common question our Sales & Management team receives is: "Are franchisees required to have an automotive background?" And, the simple answer is no.
The Maaco franchise business model is retail-oriented; a background in the automotive industry is not necessary or required. In fact, successful Maaco franchise owners come from all walks of life with a variety of different skill sets.
The minimum requirement of owning a Maaco is a net worth of $300,000. You also need $140,000 or more in liquid assets, as well as a credit score of 700 or higher.
We look for prospective owners that have an aptitude for sales, financial management skills, managerial experience and the ability to personally devote the time and effort necessary to build, manage and supervise a Maaco centre.
Join the Maaco family today! With system wide sales approaching a billion dollars, Maaco is regarded as one of the best franchise opportunities available. As a Maaco franchisee, experience the benefits of owning your own business while having the support and backing of a nationally recognized brand. We are with you every step of the way.
Steps to securing your licence
- Speak with a Maaco representative to review Maaco concept and qualifications
- Learn the ins-and-outs of the Maaco business model with your identified Franchise Director
- Review our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Attend Discovery Day to learn more about Maaco and meet the executives
- Receive your Franchise Trade Agreement (FTA)
Once you’ve received your licence
- Welcome to the family from Maaco corporate
- Work with our in-house Real Estate team to secure optimal location
- Partner with Financing Manager to assist with funding
- Work with your designated Project Coordinator who will provide signage, equipment, inventory and training
- Grand Opening!